Perth’s Office Cleaning Professionals
Nexus Kleen specializes in office cleaning of various different types of companies, big or small throughout the Perth Region. Our main priority is to provide quality office cleaning services at affordable rates. We refuse to be beaten in the quality of the office cleaning service provided and assure that we are able to cater our office cleaning services according to every different client’s requirement.
With an experienced team of thoroughly trained office cleaners, with a great understanding of the Occupation Health and Safety, we assure that you will make the right choice by choosing our services for your office cleaning requirements. Whether it be a one-off or regular weekly office cleaning, rest assured that you are in great hands.
Get a Free Office Cleaning Trial
If you are still in doubt, check out the testimonials from the many customers we have helped. Furthermore, to cement the deal, we offer a Free Office Cleaning Trial to show the high-quality office cleaning we carry out. You have nothing to lose, but a cleaner workplace to gain.
Fill out an enquiry form below to get a professional office cleaning company that can work within your budget.
Office Cleaning Pricing
$35+GST per hour
Why Companies Choose Us
- $100 Sign Up Discount *minimum hours per week apply
- Public Liability Insured
- Thoroughly Vetted & Police Cleared Cleaners
- Client Specific Availability
- Private Feedback Page – nexuskleen.com.au/companyname
- Complimentary Initial Spring Cleaning
- Complimentary Urinal Screens
- Complimentary Toilet Bowl Sanitisers
- Complimentary Sense & Spray Air Freshener
- Periodic Inspection
- Discounted Hourly Rates On Daily Cleaning Service
Commercial Cleaning Enquiry
Office Cleaning FAQs
Which type of companies hires your office cleaning services?
- We have the privilege of working with some of the best companies in the Perth Region due to the high standard of our service. We work with companies in many industries such as mining, finance, education, manufacturing etc. To view some of the amazing brands we work with, please click OUR CLIENTS
What is the recommended number of days the cleaning should be carried out at our office?
- The greater the number of days the cleaning could be carried out at the office, the cleaner the office will look. We have clients which require office cleaning services 5 days, 3 days and also 1 day a week. It entirely depends on the budget of the client and the frequency in which the cleaning is required as we are ready to adapt according to our client’s requirements.
- What is the quality of the office cleaning service provided?
- Our main aim is to provide amazing office cleaning services for our clients at the best rates possible. With our track record of working with some of the best companies in Perth, we can assure you that we will provide the best quality service that you richly deserve. We believe in building a long term partnership with all our clients and go above and beyond to assure that our service is amazing. We also offer a trial office cleaning service which our potential clients could try out before hiring us as we believe that actions speak louder than words.
- Are you able to provide other cleaning services when required?
- We try to be the total office cleaning solution for all our clients. We understand that the requirements of each company differs from one another and try to offer as many services as possible. The range of services we offer includes and are not limited to window cleaning, pressure cleaning, car park cleaning, exterior building cleaning, total facility management, etc.
- What are the tasks carried out for a typical office cleaning service?
- From our experience, every company’s office cleaning requirements differ from one another. But there are tasks that are similar in all offices which are cobweb removal, dusting & wiping all surfaces, vacuuming & mopping all floors, detail cleaning of toilets & kitchen. As we charge an hourly rate, we are able to provide all required cleaning services for our clients which may not fall under the regular cleaning services.
- Do we have to sign a contract to use your office cleaning services?
- We do not believe in locking our clients in a contract, which most of our competitors do. We work with our clients on a performance basis wherein which we assure that we provide the best office cleaning service day in, day out. Our clients always have the power to discontinue our service if we fail to live up to their expectation by providing notice.
- We require a daily cleaning service, do we receive discounted hourly rates?
- We certainly provide discounts to our clients which use our daily office cleaning service. The more number of hours that our clients require, the better the rates that we offer.
- How do we contact you if we have any issues with the cleaning service?
- We have made the feedback process as simple as possible for our clients by providing various different methods to contact. We create a private feedback page for all our clients to assure that they are able to reach out to us anytime they require. Furthermore, we have the email service, phone call service & an online chat service on the website which works from 8 am-8 pm AWST to reach out to one of our representatives.
- We want Nexus Kleen to use environmentally friendly products, can we arrange that?
- Most of our daily cleaning products are environmentally friendly as we believe in doing our part for the environment. We may only use stronger chemicals for detail or deep cleaning service which may require stronger chemicals to get the job done.
- Can we trust Nexus Kleen for our office cleaning service?
- We can assure you that you are in great hands if you choose us for your office cleaning requirements. We have a business liability insurance which would cover any incidents that may occur. Furthermore, all our cleaners are properly trained to get the job done properly and we put in place Occupation Health & Safety procedures as well as Safety Work Method Statements for all our cleaners to follow at any of our projects or jobs.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us on email or through online chat as we would love to hear from you.